Greeley, CO Fri Mar 15, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 15, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.52
Northeast Colorado range 6.87-7.09
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.87-7.12
Cheyenne Wells 6.97
Southeast Colorado range 7.07-7.27
Southcentral Colorado range Not Available
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.92-7.14
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.92-7.12
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.12
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.17-7.52
Northeast Colorado range 7.19-7.47
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.27-7.34
Cheyenne Wells 7.34
Southeast Colorado range 7.55-7.60
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.14-7.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.15-7.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.14-7.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: steady to 1 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.45-12.53
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 9 to 11 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.71-14.81
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-44.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 22.00-25.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- Winning bid for Northern Beef almost four times minimum bid
- Make adjustments to care for cattle as temperatures drop
- Feeding a growing world population starts from the ground up
- Livestock futures led the ag markets lower Thursday
- Rural TV becomes home of Superior Livestock Auction
- Precision production on cattle operations
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming