Greeley, CO Wed Apr 10, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 10, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 17 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.95-7.25
Northeast Colorado range 6.66-6.90
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.77-6.90
Cheyenne Wells 6.87
Southeast Colorado range 6.85-7.07
Southcentral Colorado range 6.40
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.80-6.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.80-6.90
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.90-6.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.44-6.74
Northeast Colorado range 6.44-6.80
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.61-6.66
Cheyenne Wells 6.66
Southeast Colorado range 6.87-6.92
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.41-6.50
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.44-6.49
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.41-6.50
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 9 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.23-11.32
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.48-13.54
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-46.00
Sunflowers mostly 45.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- USDA raises corn export forecast by 25 million bushels
- Funding drought curbs Australia's "food bowl to Asia" ambitions
- Jolley: Quick! What the hell are we eating?
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- FDA lacks clarity in trans fats phase-out process
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Research shows cows aren’t crying wolf
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
320 Skid Steer