Greeley, CO Wed May 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.35-7.45
Northeast Colorado range 6.86-7.22
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.20-7.32
Cheyenne Wells 7.32
Southeast Colorado range 7.35-7.40
Southcentral Colorado range 6.35
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.10-7.25
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.10-7.23
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.23-7.25
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.63-6.78
Northeast Colorado range 6.50-6.83
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.63-6.73
Cheyenne Wells 6.73
Southeast Colorado range 6.83-6.86
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.48-6.58
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.50-6.55
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.48-6.58
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 12 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.04-11.21
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 9 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.86-14.06
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Water Supply Forecast: Record snow in Northwest, dry Southwest
- Beef Checkoff Presents the Power of Umami
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- What’s in your Balage? Inadequate fermentation may risk Botulism
- The critical role of broadleaf pollinator plants in pastures
- Corn procurement strategies for cattle feeders
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets