Greeley, CO Fri Jun 28 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 28 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 10 to 13 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.61-6.80
Northeast Colorado range 6.35-6.56
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.36-6.76
Cheyenne Wells 6.76
Southeast Colorado range 6.56-6.81
Southcentral Colorado range 5.51
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.32-6.66
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.32-6.60
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.60-6.66
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 to 12 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.79-7.30
Northeast Colorado range 6.65-7.44
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.29-7.39
Cheyenne Wells 7.29
Southeast Colorado range 6.81-7.44
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.67-6.97
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.67-6.80
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.72-6.97
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 44 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.11-12.13
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly steady.
Southwest NE range 15.01-15.06
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00-50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Arby’s creates $10 mega meat sandwich
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works