Greeley, CO Mon Jan 13, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 13, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 to 6 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 5.98-6.14
Northeast Colorado range 5.82-6.05
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.00-6.10
Cheyenne Wells 6.10
Southeast Colorado range 6.08-6.18
Southcentral Colorado range 5.16
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.78-6.10
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 5.78-6.00
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.00-6.10
US 2 Yellow Corn: 2 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.23-4.56
Northeast Colorado range 4.20-4.37
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.25-4.33
Cheyenne Wells 4.31
Southeast Colorado range 4.20-4.50
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.17-4.25
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.19-4.22
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.17-4.25
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 3 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.23-7.41
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 15 to 18 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.22-12.35
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.50-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.00-20.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action
- EPA publishes annual greenhouse gas inventory
- Just in time for Easter: Rabbit pizza
- This Week in Petroleum: Activities spending on the rise
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets