Columbia, SC Friday, May 25, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 43 to 47 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 57 to 62 cents lower.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was steady to 47 cents lower.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 5.98-6.78 13.36-13.71 5.53-6.30
PROCESSORS: 5.98-6.78 14.11 5.78-7.00
EXPORT: No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts cost by up to 75 percent
- Angus Foundation receives $28,500 from “The Card Challenge”
- Commentary: In praise of animal foods
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- Beef exports depend on quality reputation
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming