Columbia, SC Friday, April 18, 2014 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn were 6 to 7 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 27 to 45 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 7 cents lower to 29 cents
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.75-5.25 14.19-14.84 5.50-6.39
PROCESSORS: 5.35-5.74 15.74 5.25-5.40
EXPORT: 15.74 5.25-5.40
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- BVD: Exploring eradication
- Grain and dairy producers can get commodity marketing update
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices steady, volume heavy this week
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Should consumers insist on "antibiotic free" meat?
- Drought conditions improve in parts of U.S.
- Steers and lower corn prices boost cattle dressed weights
- NCBA vows to fight USDA plan to create 2nd beef checkoff program
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation