Richmond, VA Fri Feb 15, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
***This report will not be issued Mon Feb 18***
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Feb 15, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 10 higher, new crop 7 higher. Soybeans 7 higher, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.57 new crop 7.01
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.30 new crop 12.42
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 7 higher. Corn 4 higher, new crop 1 lower.
Soybeans 7 higher, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.76
No 2 yellow corn 7.24 new crop 5.63
No 1 soybeans 14.05 new crop 12.22
Wheat 4 higher, new crop 3 higher. Corn 4 higher,
new crop 1 lower. Soybeans 7 higher, new crop 3 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.59 new crop 6.65
No 2 yellow corn 7.34 new crop 5.83
No 1 soybeans 14.00 new crop 11.87
Easter Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 6.57 new crop 6.59
No 2 yellow corn 7.30 new crop 5.39
No 1 soybeans 13.48 new crop 11.85
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- USDA certified "Very Tender" beef debuts in Matthews, N.C.
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Higher beef prices taking a bite out of McDonald's profits
- Jolley: Five Minutes with the Cliven Bundy fiasco
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Following the rails: USDA tracks ag exports across the border
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head