Greeley, CO Wed Feb 20, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 20, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.20-7.67
Northeast Colorado range 7.03-7.29
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.12-7.27
Cheyenne Wells 7.27
Southeast Colorado range 7.09-7.42
Southcentral Colorado range 6.41
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.15-7.32
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.15-7.32
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.32
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.93-7.36
Northeast Colorado range 6.89-7.18
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.05-7.13
Cheyenne Wells 7.13
Southeast Colorado range 7.34-7.39
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.88-7.01
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.88-6.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.91-7.01
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.07-12.16
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 13 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.17-14.25
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Commentary: Veggie burger vs. dog food
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector