Greeley, CO Wed Feb 20, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 20, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.20-7.67
Northeast Colorado range 7.03-7.29
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.12-7.27
Cheyenne Wells 7.27
Southeast Colorado range 7.09-7.42
Southcentral Colorado range 6.41
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.15-7.32
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.15-7.32
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.32
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.93-7.36
Northeast Colorado range 6.89-7.18
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.05-7.13
Cheyenne Wells 7.13
Southeast Colorado range 7.34-7.39
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.88-7.01
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.88-6.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.91-7.01
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.07-12.16
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 13 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.17-14.25
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- New decision tool now available on ag decision maker
- Canadian beef cattle producers applaud Korea FTA
- Schwieterman: Lower corn prices support feeder cattle futures
- Monday Market Sentiment: Cash trade remains steady to lower
- AMI Opposes New OSHA Proposal to Require Electronic Submission
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Research shows cows aren’t crying wolf
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- Global diets becoming more standardized
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Repurposing and salvage value on cattle operations
AE11 Series Free-Stall Scraper