Greeley, CO Mon May 13, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 13, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.42-7.52
Northeast Colorado range 6.92-7.29
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.27-7.39
Cheyenne Wells 7.39
Southeast Colorado range 7.42-7.47
Southcentral Colorado range 6.41
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.17-7.32
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.17-7.29
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.29-7.32
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 20 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.86-7.18
Northeast Colorado range 6.80-7.11
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.86-6.96
Cheyenne Wells 6.96
Southeast Colorado range 7.06-7.11
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.75-6.81
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.76-6.81
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.75-6.81
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 36 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.45-11.62
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 20 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.26-14.34
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension