Greeley, CO Fri Feb 07, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 07, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.19-6.49
Northeast Colorado range 6.12-6.34
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.29-6.34
Cheyenne Wells 6.34
Southeast Colorado range 6.35-6.44
Southcentral Colorado range 5.46
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.13-6.39
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.13-6.29
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.29-6.39
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.32-4.68
Northeast Colorado range 4.24-4.52
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.34-4.44
Cheyenne Wells 4.40
Southeast Colorado range 4.29-4.59
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.22-4.34
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.24-4.26
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.22-4.34
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 2 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.41-7.57
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 6 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.51-12.55
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.25-9.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Commentary: Veggie burger vs. dog food
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector