Columbia, SC Friday, February 15, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 15 to 16 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 39 to 69 cents lower.
New crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was 19 to 158 cents lower.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 6.74-7.15 13.18-14.19 6.23-6.93
PROCESSORS: 7.15-7.95 14.18 5.83
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
No matching related articles at this time.
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Short- and long-term implications of the RFS waiver
- Wheat proved an exception to general ag market strength Wednesday
- Purdue Extension to host Farming Together workshop
- Video series addresses “superbugs” in meat and poultry products
- Commentary: ’Tis the season
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant
- Dodge ‘Year of the Farmer’ comes to life in photo collection