Columbia, SC Friday, July 05, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was mixed; 109 cents lower to 6 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 1 to 24 cents higher.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 27 cents lower to 2 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 6.00 14.08-15.07 5.19-5.50
PROCESSORS: 7.05-7.71 15.47 5.25-7.75
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Export markets for US ethanol
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
Top Fill Slurry Tanks