AG GR 110
Salt Lake City, Utah February 7, 2014 USDA - Ut Dept of Ag Market New
Ogden Utah Grain Bids (Truck Load Delivered to Elevator)
Prices in dollars per bushel or dollars per hundredweight
**** All prices are indications not bids ****
#1 Hard Red Winter Wheat
10 pct protein 6.65 Bu Dn 11
11 pct protein 6.67 Bu Dn 11
12 pct protein 6.69 Bu Dn 11
13 pct protein 6.69 Bu Dn 11
Spring Wheat 14% 7.49 Bu Up 1
Soft White Wheat 6.15 Bu Unchanged
US #1 Corn 9.45 Cwt Up 2
US #1 Barley 7.90 Cwt Unchanged
(Source: USDA-UT Dept of Ag Market News, Salt Lake City, UT (435-230-0402)
Utah Grain Bids
AG GR 110
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace