The secret to long life is something people have searched for through the ages. But what would you do with a hundred years? One Texas man has spent those years farming...and he hasn't stopped yet.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain