Bart Beattie and herdsman Dave Schledewitz, Sumner, Neb., find profitable opportunities by partnering with a local feedyard on the two-way street of producing better beef.
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Creep feeding can add pounds to livestock
- Forage Focus: Cereal rye as a feedstuff option
- Stewardship of new technologies embraced by U.S. meat industry
- BRD Management Solutions can keep cattle healthy and costs down
- Florida receives $1 million energy conservation grant