The secret to long life is something people have searched for through the ages. But what would you do with a hundred years? One Texas man has spent those years farming...and he hasn't stopped yet.
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Feeder Cattle Review: Can fat cattle market maintain beef demand?
- Red meat and exercise increases muscle longevity
- Marketing cull cows this fall
- Feeder cattle prices push counter-seasonally higher
- '2,000 Bull Project' Targets Cattle Traits