Last week the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame inducted its fifth class of visionary cattle feeders and honored industry leaders and outstanding feedyard employees. Jim Miles, with Hall of Fame sponsor Merck Animal Health, reflects on the inspirational stories of the inductees.
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?