Mike Molitor, Zenda, Kan., gets a full-circle look at the beef business, as an award-winning seedstock producer and a small-town restaurant owner. He tells how he got his start in the latter and what he’s learned.
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector