Last week the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame inducted its fifth class of visionary cattle feeders and honored industry leaders and outstanding feedyard employees. Jim Miles, with Hall of Fame sponsor Merck Animal Health, reflects on the inspirational stories of the inductees.
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension