Scott Greiner, Virginia Tech Extension animal scientist, recently co-authored a research review that looked at the relationship between marbling and maternal function. He shares his findings in this video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association. Visit www.CABpartners.com or www.angus.org for more information.
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- Commentary: What’s in a label?