Bovine emergency response
During the recent Cattle Industry Convention in Nashville, a group of specialists conducted training for first responders dealing with emergencies involving livestock, such as trailer rollovers. Iowa State University Extension veterinarian Jan Shearer describes the training and its application to veterinarians.
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability