The Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame this week honored Betty Jo Gigot of Calf News with the Industry Leadership award. She discusses her career in agricultural journalism and the Hall of Fame.
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday