Bovine emergency response
During the recent Cattle Industry Convention in Nashville, a group of specialists conducted training for first responders dealing with emergencies involving livestock, such as trailer rollovers. Iowa State University Extension veterinarian Jan Shearer describes the training and its application to veterinarians.
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Team Beef beat the bridge at 2014 Marine Corps Marathon