Bart Beattie and herdsman Dave Schledewitz, Sumner, Neb., find profitable opportunities by partnering with a local feedyard on the two-way street of producing better beef.
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training