Consumer preferences and the value of cattle add to the importance of Beef Quality Assurance (BQA) certification and adherence to BQA guidelines. John Paterson, PhD, director of producer education at NCBA, outlines current trends and accomplishments of the BQA program.
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday