Last week the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame inducted its fifth class of visionary cattle feeders and honored industry leaders and outstanding feedyard employees. Jim Miles, with Hall of Fame sponsor Merck Animal Health, reflects on the inspirational stories of the inductees.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- World Farmers’ Organisation attends UN Climate Summit
- White House to take on antibiotic resistance
- Researchers: Cattle welfare more important than cost to consumers
- NCBA representative addresses Beef Checkoff changes
- Monday Market Sentiment: 5-area cash trade slips