Last week the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame inducted its fifth class of visionary cattle feeders and honored industry leaders and outstanding feedyard employees. Jim Miles, with Hall of Fame sponsor Merck Animal Health, reflects on the inspirational stories of the inductees.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future