When ranchers work closely with a feedlot, it helps their calves express full genetic potential, according to Darrell Busby, Iowa State University, and feedlot owner-manager Kenny Knight, Lyons, Kan.
A custom fit for feedlots
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Cattle experts give advice at Iberia Station field day
- Small UAS legality unclear in wake of NTSB move
- USMEF: Exports accounted for 13 percent of total beef production
- Schwieterman: Feeder cattle futures close low
- For Canadian farmers, South Korea deal a chance to catch up
- Zoetis Introduces ONE SHOT BVD
Magnum Top Load Spreaders
Nuhn Industries Ltd.