When ranchers work closely with a feedlot, it helps their calves express full genetic potential, according to Darrell Busby, Iowa State University, and feedlot owner-manager Kenny Knight, Lyons, Kan.
A custom fit for feedlots
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices