During the recent Animal Disease Traceability Forum in Denver, Glenn Fischer with Allflex USA outlined some key points of discussion. The ADT system allows individual states to set some of their standards for cattle shipped in, and Fischer says participants seemed to favor a regional approach toward harmonizing state ADT policies, with states negotiating agreements with other nearby states with similar production and marketing systems.
A flexible, regional animal traceability system
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
AE11 Series Free-Stall Scraper