Chelsea Good, VP for government and industry affairs at the Livestock Marketing Association, discusses the Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) rule and animal-identification requirements for interstate movement of cattle.
ADT in the cattle markets
- Cattle the exception to the bullish ag market rule Thursday
- El Niño is back? Maybe so!
- Ag markets quite mixed Wednesday night
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- It’s not too late to get heifers to target weight by breeding
- Balancing the ranch for protein and energy with forages
320 Skid Steer