Grilling has long been an American tradition, one that extends nearly year-round for many people. That has also produced a hunger for more knowledge about grilling techniques. The beef checkoff is partnering in a nationwide series of grilling events to help fuel demand for beef, as Brian Baxter reports from South Carolina.
- Extending fall grazing with cover crops can save serious money
- Jolley: Five minutes with the mid-terms: What does ag really want
- Monsanto makes statement about GM wheat
- Research is being conducted on Brazilian meat production
- Beef Board launches new website
- Seeding guidelines increase winter pasture productivity