Grilling has long been an American tradition, one that extends nearly year-round for many people. That has also produced a hunger for more knowledge about grilling techniques. The beef checkoff is partnering in a nationwide series of grilling events to help fuel demand for beef, as Brian Baxter reports from South Carolina.
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef