Breaking beef industry news on the Japan's easing of beef import restrictions, Cargill's decision to idle its Plainview, Texas, packing plant, and how the industry can build consumer trust.
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training