Brad Johnson, Texas Tech University, and his team are looking into all the ways marbling is made, so that cattlemen can make more of it. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association.
Angus VNR: A new look at marbling development
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Schwieterman: Cattle futures end week with sharp losses
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!
- Hay buyers should plan purchases early
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices