Neal Haverkamp, manager of Nemaha Valley Angus and Anne Lampe manager of the Kansas Angus Association share how the Kansas Carcass Data project is helping producers through a partnership with Certified Angus Beef. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association.
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing