People rightfully have questions about how safe their food is. Farm mom Charity talks about keeping your family safe when it comes to cooking and eating steaks and hamburgers.
- S.Korea confirms hog foot-and-mouth outbreak
- Corn net sales plummet nearly 50%
- Schwieterman: Feeder cattle futures close with triple digits
- Jolley: Meet Cattlemen's Beef Board member Jo Stanko
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday
- Price risk protection tools for this uncertain market