People rightfully have questions about how safe their food is. Farm mom Charity talks about keeping your family safe when it comes to cooking and eating steaks and hamburgers.
Ask a Farmer: Is my meat safe?
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head