Oklahoma State’s Derrell Peel looks at the impact of Hurricane Sandy on beef markets.
Beef demand dented by Hurricane Sandy
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Funding drought curbs Australia's "food bowl to Asia" ambitions
- Jolley: Quick! What the hell are we eating?
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- FDA lacks clarity in trans fats phase-out process
- Animal-health industry commits to FDA Guidance 213
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Research shows cows aren’t crying wolf