A recently released beef demand determinants study, funded by the beef checkoff, identifies the factors that most influence consumer demand for beef. The study, conducted by economists at Kansas State University and Purdue University provides a road map for future demand-building programs.
Beef demand study provides road map for future programs
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Bigger predators, bigger dogs
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Beef Industry Food Safety Council hosts annual Safety Summit
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
Magnum Top Load Spreaders
Nuhn Industries Ltd.