Dan Halstrom, U.S. Meat Export Federation, talks about the value of exports and the reputation U.S. beef has overseas.
Beef exports depend on quality reputation
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted