We talk with Bob Kropp, Jacob Nelson, Heather Buckmaster and Seminole County cattle producer Richard Myers about the Oklahoma Beef Quality Summit at the Robert M. Kerr Food and Agricultural Products Center.
Beef quality class takes producers from pasture to plate
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Cattle the exception to the bullish ag market rule Thursday
- El Niño is back? Maybe so!
- Ag markets quite mixed Wednesday night
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- It’s not too late to get heifers to target weight by breeding
- Balancing the ranch for protein and energy with forages
AE11 Series Free-Stall Scraper