Dave Nichols says 2013 proved to be a record year for bull sales at Nichols Farms. He says customers are focused on breeding programs rather than individual animals, and that he found many new customers in their 30s and early 40s who are starting new cow herds.
- Ohio Cattlemen's Roundup tours Clark County - September 5-6
- Ag markets proved quite mixed Tuesday night
- USDA reports confirm tight cattle supplies
- Fall armyworms on the march early due to unseasonable rains
- Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame: Sealed with a handshake
- Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame: From coin flip to cattle empire