Kent Andersen, PhD., associate director for North American technical services for Pfizer Animal Genetics, provides an update on some of the latest genomic tools available to seedstock and commercial cattle producers.
Catching up on genomics
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year