Sergio Del Arco helps manage cattle-feeding operations for Minerva, a feeding and processing company that is Brazil’s third-largest beef producer. During a visit to Colorado, he describes some of the feeds and production processes in Brazil’s growing feedlot sector.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain