Sergio Del Arco helps manage cattle-feeding operations for Minerva, a feeding and processing company that is Brazil’s third-largest beef producer. During a visit to Colorado, he describes some of the feeds and production processes in Brazil’s growing feedlot sector.
Cattle feeding in Brazil
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Export markets for US ethanol