Sergio Del Arco helps manage cattle-feeding operations for Minerva, a feeding and processing company that is Brazil’s third-largest beef producer. During a visit to Colorado, he describes some of the feeds and production processes in Brazil’s growing feedlot sector.
Cattle feeding in Brazil
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit