Sergio Del Arco helps manage cattle-feeding operations for Minerva, a feeding and processing company that is Brazil’s third-largest beef producer. During a visit to Colorado, he describes some of the feeds and production processes in Brazil’s growing feedlot sector.
Cattle feeding in Brazil
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices