Fed cattle prices were fully steady to slightly higher this week with higher values in the North on a dressed basis. Feeder cattle prices were steady to $4 high for the week while calf prices were relatively uneven.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Demand for grilling items stalled
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL