Cattle sold for mostly $123 per hundredweight in the South. The North traded at $123 per hundredweight live, and $194-$195 per hundredweight dressed. The wholesale beef market benefited from strong weekend sales at both the retail and food service levels.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Demand remains strong for calves, feeders
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup