The fed cattle market was mostly one dollar higher in the North and the South this week. Wholesale beef prices were flat for choice product while select boxes were nearly three dollars lower. Demand for middle meats continues to be strong.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Slaughter cows down on higher supplies
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago