Fed cattle prices were steady to as much as $2 higher this week. Trade volumes were light to moderate depending on the region. Boxed beef prices were sharply higher this week, gaining support from last week’s reduced production and the start of spring demand.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Wholesale beef up on reduced production
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- GoPass 6-month equine “passport” certificate launched in Georgia