We're here today with Angie Horkan of the Wisconsin Beef Council and Gary Sharp, beef and dairy producer from Bath, South Dakota. Angie, Gary, The meat case can be confusing for today's shoppers. Can you help us navigate here today and explain how consumers can find the beef they're looking for?
Cattlemen answer beef retail questions
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- E. coli test leads to National Beef recall
- Buckle your seatbelt for the House consideration of the farm bill
- Schwieterman: Higher new crop corn pressures cattle futures
- Oil gains on lower U.S. stockpile, all eyes on Fed
- New ads emphasize agriculture’s role in economic recovery
- Ag markets were generally mixed overnight trading
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years