Issues management is a priority for NCBA director of communications Darren Williams, who encourages cattlemen to engage with consumers and tell beef’s story. Williams helped create the Masters of Beef Advocacy program that promotes the use of social media by cattle producers.
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training