Issues management is a priority for NCBA director of communications Darren Williams, who encourages cattlemen to engage with consumers and tell beef’s story. Williams helped create the Masters of Beef Advocacy program that promotes the use of social media by cattle producers.
- Armyworms could be big issue for grain sorghum producers
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Meat production industry strains land and water resources
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Farm-based nitrogen is unavoidable but can be minimized
- Montana Livestock Department faces $400K budget shortfall