At the recent Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, Jim Miles, marketing manager, fed cattle segment for Merck Animal Health, discusses the program and its meaning. Merck is a founding sponsor of the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame, which inducted its fifth class of visionary cattle feeders during the event. This year, the Hall launches a program to collect photos and films from the early days of cattle feeding, which will be returned to owners following conversion to digital format. Learn more at CattleFeeders.org.
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef