At the recent Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, Jim Miles, marketing manager, fed cattle segment for Merck Animal Health, discusses the program and its meaning. Merck is a founding sponsor of the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame, which inducted its fifth class of visionary cattle feeders during the event. This year, the Hall launches a program to collect photos and films from the early days of cattle feeding, which will be returned to owners following conversion to digital format. Learn more at CattleFeeders.org.
Celebrating cattle feeding’s rich heritage
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices