At the recent Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, Jim Miles, marketing manager, fed cattle segment for Merck Animal Health, discusses the program and its meaning. Merck is a founding sponsor of the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame, which inducted its fifth class of visionary cattle feeders during the event. This year, the Hall launches a program to collect photos and films from the early days of cattle feeding, which will be returned to owners following conversion to digital format. Learn more at CattleFeeders.org.
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week