At the recent Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, Jim Miles, marketing manager, fed cattle segment for Merck Animal Health, discusses the program and its meaning. Merck is a founding sponsor of the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame, which inducted its fifth class of visionary cattle feeders during the event. This year, the Hall launches a program to collect photos and films from the early days of cattle feeding, which will be returned to owners following conversion to digital format. Learn more at CattleFeeders.org.
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training