At the recent Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, Jim Miles, marketing manager, fed cattle segment for Merck Animal Health, discusses the program and its meaning. Merck is a founding sponsor of the Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame, which inducted its fifth class of visionary cattle feeders during the event. This year, the Hall launches a program to collect photos and films from the early days of cattle feeding, which will be returned to owners following conversion to digital format. Learn more at CattleFeeders.org.
Celebrating cattle feeding’s rich heritage
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets